Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Crohn's Confidential: Resources


The last post in Crohn's Confidential series. Thank you again for coming on this journey with me. Today, I thought I would provide you with the resources that I have found to be most helpful. When I was first diagnosed, I didn't know where to start, where to look and unfortunately, what to believe. These resources have provided me information, guidance and humor in really hard times.

Crohn's and Colitis Foundation

The Mighty

Natalie Ann Hayden

Instacrohns

Ibdgirls

These resources have been the most helpful for me. There are many more out there detailing specific aspects about Crohn's Disease and one of the most helpful resources has been speaking with my doctor. I trust his professional opinion and his ideas. Speaking openly about Crohn's Disease has helped me connect with people who have been affected by Crohn's Disease either themselves or a loved one.

I hope all these Crohn's Confidential posts spread awareness to this disease and you have learned more about this not commonly spoken about disease.

What do you want to spread awareness about?

[[what you seek is seeking you- rumi]]

-gabrielle

Did you miss a Crohn's Confidential post?
Crohn's Confidential
My Crohn's Disease Journey
My Support Team and How They Help Me
Surgery: Before & After
Recovery After Surgery
World IBD Day
Dealing with Questions and Comments
What I learned from Crohn's Disease

No comments:

Post a Comment